Planned activities, Summer 2018
The next couple of months will be a busy time for Kamal ud Din and the Felix team. Here is a list of our planned activities...
Last modified by Andy on 2018-06-24 10:54:37
Here is a list of our planned activities in the coming few weeks and months. We'll publish reports and updates to let you know how we're getting on:
- Content+Pedagogical Refresher Course for Hushe Valley Teachers from 18th of July to 30th July.
- Disease prevention sessions and health sensitization program, to be held in the schools during July.
- Painting course for Hushe Valley students in July.
- Leadership course for the Hushe Valley Project Schools' head teachers in August.
- Training course for the School Management Committees in August.
- Gender training for teachers in July.
- Right to Quality Education workshop.
- Workshop for placement of children with disabilities in schools.
- Project School Science Exhibition and Sports Week in July-August.
- First term examination for the Hushe Valley Project Schools' Board from 4th to 14th July.
- 20th July to 10th August: Summer vacation for our Private Project Schools.
- 17th July to 7th August: Summer vacation for our Government Project Schools.
- Project School Study Tours are planned from 21st to 28th of June.
- Grant selections will take place in July.
- School Management Committee Tour to Hunza Schools from 24th to 1st of July.