The Felix Foundation Baltistan (FFB) is a non-profit organization working in the Hushe Valley, Baltistan. We are now inviting firms and dealers to tender for our Humanitarian Aid Project.
Last modified by Andy on 2019-02-08 18:01:09
The Felix Foundation Baltistan (FFB) is a non-profit organization working in the Hushe Valley, Baltistan. We invite quotations in sealed envelopes for our Humanitarian Aid Project from registered firms/dealers. Tender forms can be obtained from the FFB head office on Monday 8th Feb 2019 (10:00 AM to 2:00 PM) and tenders will be opened on 9th Feb 2019 at 11:00 am in the FFB head office, Machulo.
- Tender forms can be obtained from the FFB Head office during office hours. Monday 8th Feb 2019 (10:00 AM to 2:00 PM).
- Forms will not be issued after the due date and time.
- Candidates should have the updated/renewed engineering council license.
- The items’ rates shall be inclusive of all taxes and transportation costs to the FFB office, at the address given below.
- The FFB reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids without assigning any reason.
- Call deposit fee 2% of total budget should be submitted in respect of Account Title “Humanitarian Aid Project” Acc # PK57NBP A 0888 003151244282.
- The 2% call deposit in the income of FFB should be attached with the tender form.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/-
- Each firm will be able to submit only one form under their company.
- Supply of materials after tender is granted shall be within 30 days.
- Incomplete bids willll not be accepted.
- NOC issued between 31st Jan to 8th Feb 2019 from FFB office.
- Tenders will be opened on 9th Feb 2019 at 11:00 AM.
- The contractor shall be a Govt. registered firm.
- The License of Pakistan Engineering Council fee must be submitted for 2019.
- The contractor shall have a renewable license.
- Relevant experience of NGOs/Govt. departments is required.
- NOC required from Felix Foundation Baltistan.
- Form will only be acceoted from those who have a Govt. registered firm.
- The grant will be issued to the lowest bidder and approved firm by the Tender Committee of the FFB
Attested copies of relevant experience in NGOs/Govt. department certificate must be available at the time of bidding.