1st Meeting Minutes of Members of Hushe Valley Women Association
The first meeting of the Hushe Valley Women's Association was held on February 12th, 2018
Last modified by Andy on 2018-03-24 21:51:28
Meeting Venue: Office of the Felix Foundation Baltistan
Meeting Date: February 12, 2018
Chaired By: Mr. Shamshair Ali, GC FFB
- All Members of the Hushe valley Women Association
- Basharat Ali
- Muhammad Amin Accountant FFB
Objectives of Meeting
- Introductory meeting of all women members
- Celebration of the Registration
- Future planning
- Discuss the role of the HVWA in women development
- Identification and prioritize of the activities going be done in near future
- The meeting proceeded with the recitation of a holy verses from the Holy Quran by a member, Ishrat.
- The women members have been introduced to each other. All the members greet each other.
- Shamshair Ali, GC FFB extended his sense of the gratitude to the members for their timely presence in the meeting. Later he congratulate to the members to have the final registration from the Government of Pakistan as an Organization for women development in Hushe valley. The name of the Organization is “HUSHE VALLEY WOMEN ASSOCIATION” with the registration number “ACM 17(2017). He further explained to the members to set their Goals, Objectives to perform a dynamic organization in future. Further explained by giving examples from Felix Foundation Baltistan. We initiated without any office or anyone to help us in 1997 by the people working in Tourism only with an idea to help each other by teaching the basics of climbing. Later we shared it with our friends and gradually it has become an Organization achieving excellence in the Hushe valley. So if you HVWA perform well will devotion and work Hard .This organization will lead the women of Hushe Valley.FFB GC upgrade them and add that if you want to help our community FFB is Voluntarily available To help you in the initial basis. we will support you Guide you , Train you How to deal the Organization. You are the leader of Hushe Valley. Unity and Open mind, honesty is the main goal to lead this organization. I farther add that if a small amount of Members fee will be valuable tools to get fund and to run the Organization.
- All the women members also thanked to the Felix Foundation Baltistan for the huge help in the Creation and establishment of the “Hushe Valley Women Association”.as per mobilization the women members decided to contribute 10/- Rupees per month. The first Chairwomen and resigned due to their own compulsions. After hearing the reason from those women Chairwomen the members accepted their resignation. Such kind of Difficulties is coming and After that the women members deliberated on different options. Finally the women members elected Mrs. Amina as Chairwoman and Mrs. Ishrat as Finance Secretary to carry on the official works.
- Basharat Ali also participated the meeting and shared some ideas to set and prioritize the objectives for future endeavors. While Mr. Muhammad Amin took the notes and he also shared ideas to promote the HVWA.
- The members unanimously passed a resolution and requested to the Felix Foundation Baltistan to facilitate in the following areas to run an Office.
- Short Trainings of Running of NGO for the Chairwomen.
- Short training for the Finance Manager in Accounting.
- Short exposure Visit in a running women association.
The members of the Hushe valley Women Association prioritized their upcoming activities;
Short Term Activities:
- All the members will extend the message of the Creation and Establishment of the “Hushe valley Women Association” in their respective communities.
- Mobilize all the women to send the cent percent of the girls children to school.
- Mobilize all the women to be careful about the health and hygiene within their families, personal hygiene, house level hygiene, streets etc.
- Mobilize the women towards business, jobs, etc.
Long Term Activities:
- Mobilize the girls towards quality, professional and higher Education
- Construction and Establishment of well-furnished Girls Hostels in Skardu and Islamabad to ensure the access of quality, professional and higher Education to the marginalized girls of Hushe valley.
- Resolution of women members
- Attendance Sheet of the women members in meeting
- Pictures of the meeting